Consumer Notebook API Developer Contest
To celebrate the official launch of the Consumer Notebook API at PyCon 2012, we're having a contest. Build something interesting and useful with the Consumer Notebook API, and you could win a Kindle Fire.
Here are a few ideas to help you start brainstorming:
- Shopping list tracker mobile app - lets you retrieve shopping lists from Consumer Notebook and check off products as you buy them at the store
- Niche product comparison site - compare comic book editions, micro-brewed beers, hiking and camping equipment, cars, etc.
- Web app for creating printable datasheets of electronic part comparisons
- Wine and cheese tasting app
Contest ends April 22, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM.
- Technical difficulty
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Open-source entries, or entries that involve writing open-source code in some way
- Blogging or taking a video of what you made
- 1st Prize: Kindle Fire and Consumer Notebook T-Shirt
- Honorable Mentions: Consumer Notebook T-Shirt